There are so many reasons to choose our hand held stop signs.
• It's lightweight. Our signs only weigh 2.3 pounds. This is half the weight of comparable aluminum signs sold by others. You don't have to be a linebacker to hold these signs up!
• It's legal. Many signs sold now do not comply with federal and state standards. Two-sided signs should not show "Go". They should also be reflective and at least 18" tall. Our signs comply.
• It's durable. This is not a flimsy sign made from corrugated plastic or other temporary lamination. Made from aluminum with a rigid plastic core these signs not only will hold up to the wind but will withstand being thrown into the back of a truck or the rough handling that most of these signs undergo. Signs are stronger than similar signs made from 40 mil aluminum or corrugated plastic.
• It's reflective. These crossing guard signs use 3M's prismatic high-intensity reflective film, which offers superior reflective angularity and terrific nighttime brilliance. High-intensity signs are over three times more reflective than engineer grade signs.
• It's 3M. Signs use branded 3M materials including 3M municipal grade films and matching traffic sign inks.