Crosswalk signs not only protect pedestrians from accidents but can also provide an early warning, relaying critical safety and traffic information to motorists.
- Made from extremely durable and flexible polycarbonate plastic, both sign and post rebound upon impact with little or no damage to the sign/post system or colliding vehicle.
- The heavy duty, industrial Fixed Base is recommended for permanent installations where the sign, post and base will remain on the road surface for an extended period of time.
- Reflexite® is a super-high intensity prismatic grade sheeting that is flexible for use on barrier and guardrail delineators (i.e. the prisms won't crack when impacted like diamond grade sheeting).
- The use of fluorescent yellow-green colors creates exceptional day visibility while the use of Reflexite® sheeting provides phenomenal nighttime reflectivity.
- Unparalleled durability will save you money from buying replacements, making this system highly cost effective.
- Installation hardware can be found at the bottom of the page. Choose between asphalt bolts or concrete bolts.
- Yield to Pedestrian signs meet MUTCD guidelines.