School Crossing Signs serve as an effectively crucial traffic control device to safegurad drivers and pedestrians from accidents around schools, parks, playgrounds, parking lots, or any path commonly used by students, teachers, parents, and your community on a regular basis.
• Made from extremely durable and flexible polycarbonate plastic, both sign and post rebound upon impact with little or no damage to the sign/post system or colliding vehicle.
• The heavy duty, industrial Fixed Base is recommended for permanent installations where the sign, post and base will remain on the road surface for an extended period of time.
• The use of fluorescent yellow-green colors creates exceptional day visibility while the use of Reflexite® sheeting provides phenomenal nighttime reflectivity.
• Unparalleled durability will save you money from buying replacements, making this system highly cost effective.
• Installation hardware can be found at the bottom of the page. Choose between asphalt bolts or concrete bolts.
• Flexible lightweight sign that can be used at un-signalized school crossings and complies with MUTCD guidelines.