School Crossing Signs serve as an effectively crucial traffic control device to safegurad drivers and pedestrians from accidents around schools, parks, playgrounds, parking lots, or any path commonly used by students, teachers, parents, and your community on a regular basis.
• Made from extremely durable and flexible polycarbonate plastic, both sign and post rebound upon impact with little or no damage to the sign/post system or colliding vehicle.
• The round Cookie Base is portable and is ideal for temporary installations where the sign system will be frequently moved from the road, street, intersection, crosswalk, etc.
• Lightweight Cookie Base can be easily and effortlessly carried or moved from one location to the next, yet is sturdy enough to withstand the windiest of conditions without falling over.
• The use of fluorescent yellow-green colors creates exceptional day visibility while the use of Reflexite® sheeting provides phenomenal nighttime reflectivity.
• Unparalleled durability will save you money from buying replacements, making this system highly cost effective.
• Flexible lightweight sign that can be used at un-signalized school crossings and complies with MUTCD guidelines.