Superior to Zephyr sign stands, the StackMaster features a kick-release pin allowing the upright to be instantly raised and a pocket-lock mechanism that automatically fastens plastic 4-Pocket roll-up signs to the unit by pressing a corner pocket into the latch and pressing down—making it ideal for emergency applications.
- Compatible with 36" or 48" 4-Pocket Plastic signfaces only.
- All-weather rubber construction with corrosion resistant metal components provides outstanding stability in stormy conditions.
- The 40 lbs. base has a low-profile design that takes up minimal space. There are no legs to deploy or extend, making it ideal for confined spaces or uneven terrains.
- The anti-skid rubber base, molded stacking lugs, and three carrying handles prevent shifting during transport and allows for easy storage.
- Spring-loaded kick-release pin can be triggered with a hand or foot to instantly release the upright.
- Pocket-lock system quickly and effortlessly allows signfaces to be secured to the upright by inserting a corner into the latch and pressing down.
- Holds signs four degrees past the vertical axis causing the sign to lean slightly backwards for motorist legibility.
- Meets MUTCD and NCHRP 350 crashworthy guidelines.
Sign baseLook great so far. Let’s see how they do when a old lady runs it over!