Personalized Street Signs (70156)
- • Civic street signs meet most local and state specifications.
- • Nob Hill street signs are a favorite among shopping centers, and upscale or private communities.
- • Keepsake novelty street signs are the perfect gift for friends and family who know how to get their way.
- • For more information, visit our - Personalized Street Signage FAQs
Custom Street Signs (select your material)(70288)
- Our best-selling, reflective street signs.
- Double-sided with 3M's 10 year warranty.
- Just $27.95.
- Tough and timeless street signs, in 4 colors.
- Double-sided, with 3M reflective films.
- Only $44.95.
- Great for gifts, but not reflective.
- Single-sided, with 3M's durable inks and films.
- Custom orders start at $16.95.
Street Sign Posts and Sign Brackets(70293)
- Great for mounting street signs.
- Rustproof galvanized steel.
- You won't need multiple posts.
- Extremely strong and stable.
- Durable, baked enamel coating.
- Galvanized, rust-resistant steel.
- Brackets and clamps for round, square, and U-Channel posts.
Q. How big should my custom street sign be?
The size of your street name sign will depend on the length of the street name - longer street names will require longer signs, and the sign height will depend on where the sign is to be placed. While the MUTCD does not specify sign height requirements, it does mention the letter height with respect to mounting type, street/highway type, and speed limit. You may access complete information here.
Q. Can personalized street name signs be of any color?
For personalized street name signs to be MUTCD-compliant, they can only be green, blue, brown, or white. The legend on the green, blue, and brown street name signs should be in white and that on white street name signs should be black.
Q. Do your custom street signs comply with city/state rules?
We offer civic street signs that meet most State and local specifications. Available in 6” tall blade with 4” letters or 9” tall blade with 6” letters, these official signs are a favorite with municipal bodies. Choose from green, blue, brown, and white signs, available with and without borders.
Q. Are there any customized street signs for neighborhoods?
While any of our street name sign templates can be customized as required, our Nob Hill classic street signs are a hit with historical neighborhoods, shopping centers, and private communities. These double-sided signs are made of heavy-duty plates available in four colors and give you a choice to add a logo as well.
Q. Who can use your keepsake novelty street signs?
Made using heavy, durable materials, keepsake novelty street signs are built to last over 10 years outside and let you add stylish messages. These signs are great for use in personal/private spaces like homes and offices, and make an excellent gift for family and friends.
Q. Who should I contact for order edits or artwork modifications?
Q. How soon can custom street signs be shipped?
All our custom items are made to order and can take anywhere from 3-5 business days in production before they are shipped. The order is released into production the next business day after the proof is approved.
Q. I need to place a bulk order for different custom street signs. How can I get a quote?
There are two ways to do this. You may use this street sign quoter that lets you select the sign shape, size, material, quantity, and color, as well as provide artwork and generates an instant quotation based on the selections made by you.
Alternatively, you may provide us with a list of your streets and we will gladly set up an official quote for you. You may contact us at [email protected] or 800 952 1457.