Do you ever find yourself driving home after a night out? Do you want to learn the facts about drunk driving? Here is a learning tool for anyone wanting to gain expert knowledge on the dangers and truths about driving while under the influence of alcohol. After taking this free 18-question quiz you will know what constitutes a drink, current drunk driving statistics, and what safety precautions must be taken before drinking .We offer multiple choice and true/false questions with hints to help out and explanations to answers filled with facts, legal information, and advice. And the best part: the quizzes are free! We understand the importance of continuous learning, particularly when it comes to being safe. By offering this quiz free of charge, we hope that people will have more knowledge of drunk driving than they previously had, and in turn prevent injuries and save lives.
Think you're already a drinking and driving expert?
These questions below are just a preview of what you'll be tested on in our quiz. Do YOU already know the answers?
|Grade||Number of Tests|
• What percentage of drinking and driving accidents is caused by binge drinking?
• What is a designated driver allowed and forbidden to do?
• What affects level of impairment?
• What does BAC mean and what is the legal level it can be at to drive?
• What is the statistical likelihood that you will be involved in an alcohol related crash in your lifetime?