Pedestrian Crossing Signs (26916)
- • Alert drivers to slow down and look out for pedestrians. Striking yellow, reflective and fluorescent signs.
- • Produced on 3M's matched component inks and films. Durable and resilient, to last more than 10 years outside.
- • Choose from one of our graphics below to get started.
- • For more information, visit our - Pedestrian Crossing FAQs
Other Related Pedestrian Signs(34337)
- Heavy-duty, durable aluminum signs in stock and custom options.
- MUTCD-approved designs.
- Bright yellow reflective signs!
- Starting as low as $9.45.
- Reflective, MUTCD-compliant signs.
- Black on yellow, red and white, or fluorescent yellow-green signs.
- Add this sign to an existing sign post to help alert drivers to a bike lane or a crossing.
- Big & bold reflective signs!
- 3M guarantee tough material.
- Designer signs last for years.
- Attractive and effective.
- High grade reflective signs.
- Prevent dangerous situations.
- Withstands abuse and high temperatures.
- Customize you own Children Crossing Signs.
Q. Where can I find arrow plaques for pedestrian crossing signs?
You may choose an arrow plaque from our supplemental arrow signs. These are available in both fluorescent yellow and fluorescent yellow-green background color options, and engineer, high-intensity, and diamond-grade reflective material choices.
Q. I want to place a pedestrian crossing sign near my driveway. Is that legal?
Since traffic and road safety policies and guidelines vary across states, we recommend that you contact your nearest local government office for the most accurate and relevant information about this topic.
Q. Do your pedestrian crossing signs fade easily?
Not at all. Our pedestrian crossing signs are printed using 3M inks designed specifically for outdoor traffic and parking signs. These will last you at least 10 years outside. Additionally, you may opt for 3M SmartShield POF Laminate for your sign, which will give it superior protection against fading and graffiti.
Q. Why are diamond-grade pedestrian crossing signs more expensive than others?
Our highest-quality pedestrian crossing signs are made of diamond-grade reflective aluminum, which is the brightest and most conspicuous sign material produced by 3M. These signs are three times more reflective than high-intensity and ten times more reflective than engineer-grade signs, and promise an outdoor life of at least 12 years.
Q. What if I receive a damaged product?
We take every precaution and care to ensure your sign reaches you in perfect condition. However, if you receive a damaged product, please send us an email at [email protected] with a picture of the item. We will get the item replaced at absolutely no additional cost.
Q. I want to order pedestrian crossing signs in bulk. Will I get a special discount?
Absolutely! We offer quantity-based discounts on all orders consisting of more than one sign and these are mentioned on the product pages. You may also email us at [email protected] or call with your requirement and we will share the best possible quote with you.
Perfect for Warning DriversExcellent sign; great quality. Puts driver's on notice to look out for people along with the Speed Limit sign at the end of our block. I let my neighbors know where I purchased the signs; would order again.
Perfect for Warning DriversBy: CristinaExcellent sign; great quality. Puts driver's on notice to look out for people along with the Speed Limit sign at the end of our block. I let my neighbors know where I purchased the signs; would order again.