- Custom Traffic Signs
- Speed Limit
- Slow Down
Specifically engineered for durability, reliability, and superior wind performance the 4818K can adapt to hold both standard roll-up signfaces or rigid signs.
- Large dual spring base dissipates strong gusty winds to increase stability and prevent the signface from twisting, turning or distorting.
- Comes with a universal roll-up sign bracket that is only compatible with DuraLatch and 4-Pocket (sewn or plastic) roll-up signfaces up to 48" in size.
- Available with a universal roll-up bracket for roll-up signs, or with both a roll-up and rigid bracket (for an additional cost) that accommodates roll-up, aluminum, plywood, plastic and aluminum laminate signs.
- Rigid brackets can accomodate any rigid sign up to 5 ft. (60") in size.
- The included flag holder bracket (located at the head of the upright) supports three wooden dowel flags (not included).
- Individually telescoping legs with anti-skid rubber leg caps are adjustable for added stability on curbs or uneven terrain.
- The hands-free, kick-release legs have a pin that simplifies set-up and handling.
- The breakaway feature allows the vertical upright to detach from the sign stand upon impact to prevent injuries.
- NCHRP 350 accepted which stipulates that crashworthy work zone traffic control devices must be effectively tested to demonstrate safe performance before they are implemented.
- Ideal for utility companies and construction sites.