Designed for rugged performance and durability without breaking the bank, the Windmaster 5012NSAL is the ideal sign stand for residential areas or streets with low-volume traffic.
• Provides moderate wind performance.
• Folds for easy handling and convenient storage, the 5012NSAL occupies only 1-cubic foot of storage space when folded.
• Comes with a screw-lock bracket that is compatible with any of our signface legends (i.e. Compact, DuraLatch or 4-Pocket Plastic and Sewn signfaces) up to 48" in size.
• When paired with a Compact signface (sold separately), the 5012NSAL becomes one unit and can stay attached to the stand - for rapid deployment and take-down.
• Individually telescoping legs with anti-skid rubber leg caps are adjustable for added stability on curbs or uneven terrain.The hands-free, kick-release legs have a pin that simplifies set-up and handling.
• NCHRP 350 accepted which stipulates that crashworthy work zone traffic control devices must be effectively tested to demonstrate safe performance before they are implemented.