• Weighted base is difficult to tip over, even in stormy weather with high winds, making it great for busy parking areas. Base weighs 31 lbs without a sign attached.
• 17" diameter base includes a post that inserts into the center of the base, and comes with predrilled holes for mounting signs. Post comes in 2 parts and when assembled is 4' tall and 1.625" in diameter. Please note post may need to be hammered together to lock in place.
• Solid cast iron unit is sturdy enough to resist abuse such as bumps, dings or dents from vehicular impacts.
• Posts are ideal for temporary parking accommodations and are easy to move – requiring no drilling for installation.
• Aluminum signs are 80 mil thick and resist weathering, corroding, and rusting. The material is pre-drilled with mounting holes for easy installation.
• Signs come with a 3M Engineer Grade reflective film that refracts any light directed towards it, such as flashlights or headlights.
• Signs are screen printed with UV stable inks that resist fading and discoloration. They are guaranteed to last at least 7 years outdoors, although in practice most signs last much longer.
• Kits are great for residences, schools, offices, restaurants, hotels, shopping centers, loading zones, malls, or just about anywhere a temporary traffic control device is needed.