Crosswalk signs not only protect pedestrians from accidents but can also provide an early warning, relaying critical safety and traffic information to motorists.
• Made from extremely durable and flexible polycarbonate plastic, both sign and post rebound upon impact with little or no damage to the sign/post system or colliding vehicle.
• The rectangular Banana Base is portable and is ideal for temporary installations where the sign system will be frequently moved from the road, street, intersection, crosswalk, etc.
• Heavy duty Banana Base is engineered
to support the weight of larger crosswalk signs, yet transport is easy due to convenience of recessed handles, plus it's sturdy enough to withstand the windiest of conditions without toppling over.
• Reflexite® is a super-high intensity prismatic grade sheeting that is flexible for use on barrier and guardrail delineators (i.e. the prisms won't crack when impacted like diamond grade sheeting).
• The use of fluorescent yellow-green colors creates exceptional day visibility while the use of Reflexite® sheeting provides phenomenal nighttime reflectivity.
• Unparalleled durability will save you money from buying replacements, making this system highly cost effective.
• Stop for Pedestrian portable signs meet MUTCD guidelines.
• Sign is 36" x 12" and the height with the base is 42". The length of the base is 30".