Crosswalk signs not only protect pedestrians from accidents but can also provide an early warning, relaying critical safety and traffic information to motorists.
- Made from extremely durable and flexible polycarbonate plastic, both sign and post rebound upon impact with little or no damage to the sign/post system or colliding vehicle.
- The heavy duty, industrial Fixed Base is recommended for permanent installations where the sign, post and base will remain on the road surface for an extended period of time.
- Reflexite® is a super-high intensity prismatic grade sheeting that is flexible for use on barrier and guardrail delineators (i.e. the prisms won't crack when impacted like diamond grade sheeting).
- The use of fluorescent yellow-green colors creates exceptional day visibility while the use of Reflexite® sheeting provides phenomenal nighttime reflectivity.
- Unparalleled durability will save you money from buying replacements, making this system highly cost effective.
- Installation hardware can be found at the bottom of the page. Choose between asphalt bolts or concrete bolts.
- Stop for Pedestrian signs meet MUTCD guidelines.
Good, but design could be better when struck.The signs are great, until they are run over. At which point, they very rarely survive and remain serviceable unfortunately.